One Person Died While Fishing From Electric Shock

Nov 26, Kathmandu- One person died on Saturday afternoon while fishing in Dang from electrocution.

The deceased is 50-year-old Suresh Dangi of Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan Ward No.16. He was electrocuted around 2:30 in the afternoon and died on the spot. Dangi's house is Bhajani in Kailali.

He had been living in Dang with his family for the past 10 years. Local Tendu Choudhary was fishing in Malware Kulo by taking a wire. Police said that Suresh died due to an electric shock.