Feb 09, Kathmandu- Clean, healthy, and beautiful nails enhance personality. They also tell the health status. Nails are an important part of the skin. Nails are formed from dead cells.
After new cells are formed, the dead cells are removed and the nails grow. If you notice any disorder or abnormality in the shape of your nails, you should be aware of health issues. Changes in the nails indicate disease.
- If the skin around the nail is red, the infection may be the cause.
- If the nails are ripped, it is a sign of eczema, lung cancer, heart disease, or thyroid.
- There is a half-moon at the bottom of the nail. If this half-moon looks very big, it is a sign of a lack of blood in the body. It also indicates a deficiency of thyroid and vitamin B-12 along with iron deficiency.
-If the nails are too white, it is a sign of blood loss, if it is yellow, it is a fungal infection and jaundice, if it has a black line or spot, it is a sign of melanoma, and if it is light blue, it is a sign of lung problems.
- If white streaks form on the nails, it should be understood that it is a kidney problem and a lack of nutrition.
Follow these tips to keep gaining healthy nails
-Vitamin B-7 present in pulses and vegetables prevents weakness of nails.
-Clean the nails regularly and massage lightly with olive oil.
- Dairy products are rich in potassium, phosphorus and vitamin A. Eating this increases the health of the nails.
- Put lemon and glycerin in warm water and dip your hands in it.
- Do manicures, trimming, and shaping from time to time.